Flooring finishes are available in galvanized metal, stainless steel, and diamond-plated aluminum. Our standard insulated panel floor includes a 3/4″ plywood wrapped with selected metal finish. Standard load for the floor panel is 600 lbs. per square ft. These insulated floors are appropriate for both foot traffic and hand trucks.
Our heavy duty reinforced floor is constructed with 1-1/8″ reinforced plywood and diamond plate steel, to withstand over 1000 lbs. per square ft. This floor is suitable for lightweight pallet jack use.
For heavier loads or use of forklifts, we recommend an insulated concrete floor. Insulated concrete floors can be installed below the existing surface, or raised above the existing floor for better price value.
Ramps (interior or exterior) are available as accessories to insulated panel floors. The standard ramps are made from wood construction and 26-gauge galvanized steel. Optional finishes include diamond-plated aluminum.
Flooring: Flooring plays a significant and intricate role to your operations. Specifying and installing the proper flooring is essential to a successful operation. From floor treatments to insulation materials, installing the right material is imperative for extending the life of your floor. Generally speaking, cooler floors are much easier to treat since most often the only consideration is the finish on the concrete floor, assuming it is in good condition.
Easy application: Mix, pour, and finish with a notched squeegee. The thick mixture is easy to pour and levels itself. No top coat needed.
- Warehouse floors
- Plant floors
- Production lines
- Aisle ways and storage areas
100% Solids Anti-Slip Decorative Epoxy Mortar
- Contains epoxy formula with selective colored aggregates
- Bonds to concrete, wood, steel, aluminum, glass, and ceramics
- Creates a decorative, seamless epoxy surface with industrial-grade performance
- Available in a wide range of colors to compliment any facility
- Non-shrinking, quick-setting, and resistant to physical shock, abrasion, water, acids, alkalis, and solvents
- Safe, anti-skid surface - easy to clean and can be hosed down
- Impervious to dirt and bacteria - helps prevent health and safety inspection violations
- Cures to 14,000 psi - over 5x stronger than concrete
• Coverage: 40 sq. ft. at 1/8" per 5-gallon unit
• Dry Film Thickness: 128 mils
• Cure Schedule @ 70°F: Light traffic: 4-6 hours, Full Cure: 24 hours
• Primer: Garon Prime recommended
• Compliance: VOC and OSHA compliant, USDA authorized and EPA approved
• Application Method: Trowel or screed box
• Packaging: Premeasured components in a 5-gallon pail for easy application
CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER is an interior/exterior, 2-in-1 cleaner and etcher specifically formulated to prepare the surface prior to coating. It is designed to clean and etch bare concrete and masonry surfaces to improve penetration and adhesion of paints, stains and sealers. This biodegradable and easy water clean-up product will remove grease, oil, auto fluids, rust and red clay stains from any concrete and masonry surface. It is ideal for use on uncoated surfaces such as: garage floors, driveways, walkways, patios, basement floors and walls. Concrete & masonry cleaner/etcher product is readily available at Home Depot.
Where to Use
- Use on Interior/Exterior uncoated surfaces such as: Garage Floors, Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Basement Floors and Concrete Walls.
- Removes grease, oil, auto fluids, rust and red clay stains.
- DO NOT USE ON MARBLE, GRANITE, TERRAZZO, COLORED CONCRETE, BRASS, BRONZE or COPPER.
- NOTE: If etching is not desired, use CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/DEGREASER
- CAUTION: Surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present.
WET-LOOK SEALER is a clear, non-yellowing, high solids, acrylic-based masonry sealer. It is formulated to seal, protect and beautify concrete and masonry surfaces with a high gloss, wet-look finish. It is also an excellent topcoat for paints and stains. Concrete sealer products are readily available at Home Depot.
Where to Use
- Use on Previously Coated or Uncoated, Vertical or Horizontal, Interior or Exterior surfaces such as: Pavers, Concrete, Mexican Tile and Unglazed Tiles, Brick, Aggregate, Natural and Artificial Stone, Masonry and Stucco. Not recommended for use on wood, metal, granite, marble, terrazzo, areas immediately adjacent to pools or areas subject to hydrostatic pressure. Do not use over Oil-Based products.
- CAUTION: Sealed surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present. Apply in sections so wet material does not have to be walked on during application.
Freezer floors: Insulating freezer floors is a requirement to prevent floors from heaving, buckling, cracking and icing. Freezer floor treatments include vapor barriers, thermal breaks and some kind of heating treatment. Heating the floor prevents condensation below ground. It also prevents the floor from icing. When the floor starts to ice, your forklift will lose traction during your operation. A Glycol underfoot heating system with a warning system is utilizing a brazed plate heat exchanger to recover “FREE HEAT” from the compressor discharge is an effective measure for heating your floor. Electrical heat tape is also a method for heating the concrete flooring. This is a low-voltage system that is programmable. It also includes a warning system and repair is a much simpler process.