• Pour On Epoxy
• Concrete/Masonry Cleaner/Etcher
• Wet-Look Sealer
• POUR ON EPOXY
Easy application: Mix, pour, and finish with a notched squeegee. The thick mixture is easy to pour and levels itself. No top coat needed.
- Plant floors
- Production lines
- Aisle ways and storage areas
100% Solids Anti-Slip Decorative Epoxy Mortar
- Contains epoxy formula with selective colored aggregates
- Bonds to concrete, wood, steel, aluminum, glass, and ceramics
- Creates a decorative, seamless epoxy surface with industrial-grade performance
- Available in a wide range of colors to compliment any facility
- Non-shrinking, quick-setting, and resistant to physical shock, abrasion, water, acids, alkalis, and solvents
- Safe, anti-skid surface - easy to clean and can be hosed down
- Impervious to dirt and bacteria - helps prevent health and safety inspection violations
- Cures to 14,000 psi - over 5x stronger than concrete
• Coverage: 40 sq. ft. at 1/8" per 5 gallon unit
• Dry Film Thickness: 128 mils
• Cure Schedule @ 70°F:
Light traffic: 4-6 hours
• Primer: Garon Prime reccomended
Full Cure: 24 hours
• Compliance: VOC and OSHA compliant, USDA authorized and EPA approved
• Application Method: Trowel or screed box
• Packaging: Premeasured componens in a 5-gallon pail for easy application
• CONCRETE/MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER
CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER is an interior/exterior, 2-in-1 cleaner and etcher specifically formulated to prepare the surface prior to coating. It is designed to clean and etch bare concrete and masonry surfaces to improve penetration and adhesion of paints, stains and sealers. This biodegradable and easy water clean-up product will remove grease, oil, auto fluids, rust and red clay stains from any concrete and masonry surface. It is ideal for use on uncoated surfaces such as: garage floors, driveways, walkways, patios, basement floors and walls. Concrete & masonry cleaner/etcher product is readily available at Home Depot.
Where to Use
- Use on Interior/Exterior uncoated surfaces such as: Garage Floors, Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Basement Floors and Concrete Walls.
- Removes grease, oil, auto fluids, rust and red clay stains.
- DO NOT USE ON MARBLE, GRANITE, TERRAZZO, COLORED CONCRETE, BRASS, BRONZE or COPPER.
- NOTE: If etching is not desired, use CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/DEGREASER
- CAUTION: Surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present.
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days.
- Wipe up all excess oil and grease spills.
- Scrape and sweep away dirt and loose contaminates on the surface.
- Completely strip all existing coatings using CONCRETE & MASONRY PAINT STRIPPER prior to use. Be sure to rinse thoroughly before treating with CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER.
- Protect grass and any nearby plants by dampening these areas with water and covering with plastic drop cloths.
- Prevent all rinse solution from entering storm drains.
- DO NOT MIX IN A METAL CONTAINER. Use a plastic mixing container, large enough to hold up to 2 gallons of diluted solution.
- Use full strength on hard to clean interior/exterior stained surfaces and smooth concrete. Always work in a well-ventilated area.
- For new and lightly stained concrete or to etch galvanized metal, use a diluted solution of 1 part cleaner/etcher to 1 part water (1:1 dilution). Stir diluted solution thoroughly. Avoid splashing.
- Wear protective clothing, goggles and acid resistant rubber gloves & boots.
- Avoid splashing. Spraying is not recommended.
- One gallon of full strength product will etch and clean 150-200 sq. ft. (14-18 m2). One gallon of diluted solution will etch and clean 300-400 sq. ft. (28-37 m2). Actual coverage depends on porosity and severity of surface.
- For best results, use a plastic watering can to evenly distribute product or spread product using a stiff bristled, non-metal brush or broom.
- On sloped surfaces, start at the lowest point working up to the highest point.
- Apply CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER to a dry surface for best results.
- Allow product to stand for 10-20 minutes then scrub vigorously.
- Do not let product dry on the surface.
- Rinse surface thoroughly with fresh water while scrubbing at the same time to properly remove all remaining residue.
- Pressure wash for best results. Remove excess water with a non-metal squeegee or mop. NOTE: Heavily stained areas or olde
- The surface is ready when it feels like medium grit sandpaper and no residue or loose concrete remains on the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse all surfaces, clothing and tools with fresh water after use.
For disposal of empty containers and unused product call 1-800-CLEANUP (U.S.A. only) or visit www.Earth911.org.
If product comes in contact with painted or finished surfaces, rinse immediately with fresh water.
• WET-LOOK SEALER
WET-LOOK SEALER is a clear, non-yellowing, high solids, acrylic-based masonry sealer. It is formulated to seal, protect and beautify concrete and masonry surfaces with a high gloss, wet-look finish. It is also an excellent topcoat for paints and stains. Concrete sealer products are readily available at Home Depot.
Where to Use
- Use on Previously Coated or Uncoated, Vertical or Horizontal, Interior or Exterior surfaces such as: Pavers, Concrete, Mexican Tile and Unglazed Tiles, Brick, Aggregate, Natural and Artificial Stone, Masonry and Stucco. Not recommended for use on wood, metal, granite, marble, terrazzo, areas immediately adjacent to pools or areas subject to hydrostatic pressure. Do not use over Oil-Based products.
- CAUTION: Sealed surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present. Apply in sections so wet material does not have to be walked on during application.
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days. For proper penetration and adhesion of sealer on new or smooth concrete floors, use CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER to clean and etch the surface. Follow all label instructions. For severe stains, use CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/DEGREASER. Follow all label instructions. Scrape and remove any loose or peeling coating. To completely strip the surface use CONCRETE & MASONRY PAINT STRIPPER. Scrape and remove any loose or peeling coating.
- DO NOT THIN. Stir or shake before applying. Use product when temperature is between 50-80°F (10-27°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not apply to wet surfaces or if rain or heavy dew is expected within 24 hours. Apply a thin coat using a nylon/polyester brush, 3/8-1/2" nap roller or a high quality pump sprayer with an adjustable tip at a spread rate of 150-300 sq. ft. (14-28 m2) per gallon. Spread rate is highly dependent on surface roughness and porosity. If sprayed, backroll for uniform thickness. Allow first coat to dry 4 hours, then apply a second coat at a spread rate of 300-400 sq. ft. (28-37 m2) per gallon. Additional coats (no more than 4) may be added for a higher gloss and added protection.
- Note: Horizontal surfaces may be subject to excessive wear. Therefore, periodic touch-ups may be necessary.
- Dries to touch in 1 hour. Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity. Floors may be subjected to light foot traffic after 24 hours. Allow 72 hours before repositioning furniture or subjecting surface to heavy foot or automotive traffic. Park tires on corrugated cardboard for 14 days after applying product. Wait at least 30 days before cleaning with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
- Use soap and water. Properly dispose of all soiled rags and protect unused product from freezing. To recycle or properly dispose of paint in your community call 1-800-CLEANUP (U.S.A. only) or visit www.Earth911.org.