PRO3 Packaged Refrigeration System
Larkin brings you the simplest, most reliable walk-in refrigeration system solution in a single package! The ('pro 'kyübd) system comes ready to mount on top of the cooler or freezer and requires minimal space. The evaporator section is located outside of the box allowing for maximum use of refrigerated space inside the box.
• System is fully assembled at the factory and backed up by Larkin's superior quality control.
• Electronic controls provide accurate temperature control.
• Liquid line ﬁlter drier. (medium and large cabinet only)
• Two-year parts warranty.
Ease of Installation
• Simple, quick installation with no piping or loose components to install gives you savings on labor.
• Installation takes a fraction of the time required for a split system.
• Evaporator grill mounts ﬂush on or recessed in a standard 4" ceiling panel to allow for more storage in the cooler or freezer.
• Models come with a condensate evaporation pan eliminating the need for a drain line.
Ease of Use
• Most models come with a 26"power cord ready to plug in.
• System is factory assembled, evacuated, charged, run tested and wired.
• No additional components required.
• Controls preset for typical applications +35°F for coolers, -10°F for freezers and are easy to adjust. (019L6 Set for 0°F)
[Outdoor Installation & Operation Manual]
[Indoor Installation & Operation Manual]