Increase your refrigeration storage and merchandising potential by adding the right options. TKS Cold Storage Mfg. and Construction offers a variety of accessories for your refrigeration systems to boost your business potential and or help you save money.
If you are not sure what type of accessories you could add to your refrigeration order, contact our specialist at TKS with any questions.
Quick Response Controller
The Heatcraft Quick Response Controller is a factory installed and tested control solution that provides superior system performance and energy savings by performing three key functions: Automatic Superheat Control, Room Temperature Control, and Optimized Defrosts for refrigeration unit coolers.
Factory Installed & Tested
Ease of Installation
- Pre-assembled controls package
- No installing or connecting components
- Reduced time and effort required for installation
- System will work optimally out of the box
- Complexity and volume of electrical wiring decreased
- Faster installations and easier troubleshooting
Rapid Response - Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
Improved Temperature Control
- Designed to maintain product or process temperatures within a specific range
- EEV’s will allow system to reach optimal conditions faster
- Greater control over system temperatures
- Ideal settings already exist in the algorithm with an EEV
- Select the desired superheat and refrigerant type, the controller will automatically make necessary adjustments
- Achieving and maintaining ideal superheat ensures equipment responds rapidly following compressor startup
- Refrigeration systems balance out quickly, adapt to changing conditions faster
Intelligent Demand Defrost
- Continuously evaluating system parameters, pressures, temperatures and valve position
- Executes a defrost cycle only when actual conditions warrant
- Results in overall energy savings, more consistent box temperatures and improved product integrity
- Flexible, modular design
- Fully sealed with an IP rating of 65
- Multiple choices of optical lenses
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- 5 years limited warranty
- 48" long
- Includes two 18 watt LED Tubes
- 36 watt LED
- 3,600 Lumens
- IP 65 wet location rated
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- Exceeds Federal Energy Act requirements with 85 lumens per watt
- Bright 5000K color temperature
- Rated with a 50,000 hour life
- Ideal operating temperature range from -40°F to 70°F (-40°C to 21°C)
- Five 1/2 NPT conduit connections
- GU24 socket
- No ultraviloet emission: does not attact insects
- 5 year limited warranty on fixture
- 3 year limited warranty on lamp
PLASTIC STRIP DOORS save energy dollars by controlling temperature as well as serving as an effective barrier to dust, drafts, rain, noise, and fumes. Available in three distinct styles - Tear Drop Edge, Full-Rib, Econo - all of which are formulated in standard and low-temperature formats. We order from the manufacturer who offers the widest array of Plastic Strip Doors & Curtains in the Industrial Curtain industry. When used in refrigerated or temperature controlled environments, Plastic Strip Doors lower your energy bill.
In addition to the strip door industry's widest array of materials, all Industrial Strip Doors are provided with Safety Border Strips (orange or red) at no extra cost, and can be purchased with a variety of hardware systems for header, wall, overhead door, and/or rolling track installation.
Electric Condensate Evaporator Pan - Evapoway
By Backer Springfield (formally FISHER Manufacturing)
Backer Springfield's anti-condensate pans are used by leading companies in Commercial Refrigeration. These durable and reliable products use the highest quality components, including NSF certified pans, to evaporate defrost and condensation where no drain line is available. Our products have successfully passed rigorous testing and are UL recognized in the USA and Canada.
Available in 5 series and 21 different models, our electric condensate evaporators can dissipate anywhere from 1.5 to 24 gallons of condensation water per day. The Evapoway™ units are manufactured in a variety of sizes and capacity to accommodate all existing product needs.
The original Evapoway™ Electric Condensate Evaporator Pan. Designed to positively evaporate condensation water where no drain line is available. Evapoway units are used in many locations, including commercial refrigeration units, elevators and HVAC units.
- Corrosion resistant 22 gauge stainless steel construction
- Positive evaporation
- High limit safety and float switch operation
- UL® recognized file SA4508
- Cord length: Many variations in length and terminations available.
- One (1) year warranty
Kitchen Brains® Modularm 75LC Multi-Monitor offers the new standard in walk-in monitoring. The solution provides temperature alarms, door ajar alarms, AC failure alarms and panic alarms. Using Autoset™ technology, the Modularm 75LC automatically adjusts alarm set points, thus eliminating the need for manual programming. The system saves energy, improves efficiency, reduces coil icing, lowers maintenance costs and helps to maintain product integrity.
Built in battery back-up with recharging circuitry
Patented energy act compliant light control activates by motion sensors
Pass-Through Doors are available in black in both 30” x 81” and 36” x 81” sizes with either a cut or full threshold. The doors are available in 1/3 glass, 2/3 panel and all glass.
· Door Locks
· Outer and Inner Door Guards
· Decorator Tape
· Full Length Handle
It rolls easily into position for additional merchandising potential.
The roll-a-way unit is available with shelving for merchandising beverage, cheese, deli meats, or other products displayed within the reach-in refrigerator.
For presenting beverages, shelves are adjustable for varying product heights at 1.5" increments. A standard roll-a-way for a single door usually has 12 single-prong hooks and 7 baskets, with a dimension of 30-1/2"W x 27-3/4"D x 80"H.
Constructed of square steel tubing and heavy-duty rollers, the roll-a-way beverage and deli unit is delivered completely assembled.